Botexpand deals also with other yarns for special uses. Some examples of these yarns are explained here below.
- Perlé cotton: we can supply first quality Egyptian giza perlé cotton hanks for croché with the colours, measures and brands desired by our clients. Usual counts are Ne 5/2, Ne 8/2 and Ne 12/2.
- Anti static yarn: Spun polyester of Nylon filament yarn with anti-static corona discharge ionization. It can be used in brush and tapes in plastic molding, film manufacturing, etz…
- Mcell sewing thread. New and revolutionary yarn for sewing thread. Made out of special cellulose fibers, it combines the strength of core yarn and the dyeing affinity and easiness of cotton. Ideal to be used for cotton garment dyeing procedures. Usual counts Ne 16/3, Ne 18/3, Ne 24/3, Ne 30/2, Ne 30/3, Ne 70/2.
- PTT (long elasticity sewing thread). Polytrimethylene terephthalate yarn with extremely high elongation (up to 47%) specially designed for sportswear, swimwear and innerwear that request especially flexible seams. Regular count dtex 82×2.
- Anti-odor yarn. Mcell Plus is a body odor absorbing yarn. Thanks to a patented polymerization process, cellulose Mcell sewing threads completely absorb body odors. Just a few meters of the yarn in any garment, mattress, or shoe…give the final product an additional high end characteristic. It can be delivered in white or black and in count Ne 30/2.
- Aramid yarns. Meta Aramide continuous filament yarn with high resistance to extremely high temperatures (380ºC), abrasion and melting. It is self extinguishing. Para Aramide for great resistance to heat (400ºC), long elongation and high mechanical sewability.
- Others…Contact us for any specialty yarn that you might need. We will find it among our suppliers.